SMART CATERING E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
THE IDEA BEHIND
According to our proven e-commerce website design workflow, first, we take in to account the behavior of the target consumers that this e-commerce catering website was designed to reach.
After the research we performed, we learn what to show first and how to capture the attention of our audience.
FIRST – THE LOGO DESIGN
We designed the logo with the idea to represent the company’s new friendly image, their new name and also and the skills they have in the catering industry.
So if you take a look at the new Smart Catering logo design, you will be able to distinguish several key characteristics:
- The smile chief image ( to convey friendliness and skills )
- Specially selected round edges type with .eu, in the end, to show clearly the domain of their new website
THE SMART CATERING E-COMMERCE WEBSITE HOME PAGE IS PACKED WITH 5 GREAT SALES BOOSTING IDEAS
So according to our survey, we decided to ask the catering owners to prepare a whole new PROMOTIONAL menu for 20, 50 and 100 people.
We put this promotion at the beginning of the website (and we created a dedicated page also) and in ONE MONTH, Smart Catering had more than 30 promotional catering menus orders.
The second thing we wanted to show to their customers was WHY they should work with Smart Catering.
After the meeting with the owners, we came to 4 GREAT points that PUSHED the SALES EVEN FURTHER!
- FREE DELIVERY
- NO PALM OIL AND PRESERVATIVES
- 24/7 WORKING HOURS
- 100% SECURE PAYMENT
We wanted to showcase some of the BEST PRODUCTS on the menu, so people can see and order them easily.
That’s why we add a section called “FAVOURITE DISHES”
This section of the Smart Catering Sofia e-commerce website contains a delicious photo of the product we choose, a short description and a CTA button.
SmartCatering SELL this product more than any other.
Beautifully designed menu navigation.
So we found that this is the easiest way for any website visitor to find exactly what is needed for their next catering event.
The result – MORE ORDERS, because the visitors didn’t leave the website
Here we add several reviews from highly trusted and recognized SmartCatering.eu clients, like the embassy of Rome.
With clearly visible and REAL reviews like this, you can guess how the TRUST in the company get one significant step higher than before.
THE E-COMMERCE PART
WHAT IS A CATTERING E-COMMERCE WEBSITE WITHOUT FOOD MENU PAGE?
So, we put the point more to the photos here, because we know that nobody wants to read first ( we also 🙂 )
The big photos, the easy navigation, the sorting filters we created – they were designed to maximize the easiness of the navigation system on the website.
Also, we add “PREVIEW” and “FAST BUY” options, for every product on the menu.
SEO & BRAND POPULARISATION
Sure enough, we thought additionally how to position the website in the top result in the search engines.
What did we do?
- BLOG PAGE called “INTERESTING” – here we posted content that we found to be interesting for everybody who looks for a catering company.
- GOOGLE LOCAL optimization – so now everybody can find SmartCatering on the map.
- FACEBOOK PAGE, SHOP and ADVERTISING – Facebook is a great place to popularise a brand. /More for this, you can find in our WEB ADVERTISING page/. We created engaging posts to achieve our target public and the results were just great. More than 20% of the sales come from the Facebook page and we achieve this with a minimum possible budged!
NEXT IDEAS & NEXT MOVES
Sure, we have, and we and the owners already working to realize them. Everybody will be able to recognize them when we upload them to the SmartCatering website and Facebook page.
Sure enough, we cannot share our further ideas with anybody now.
BONUS - THE CATERING BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
We created these beautiful and functional business card design to fully support the entirely new design of the Smart Catering Sofia brand, and their new e-commerce website in a style.
Immediately you can notice several GOOD IDEAS here:
- The QR code. Yes, you just have to scan it and you have automatically the Smart Catering contacts in your smartphone.
- The Smart Catering signature, which we put on the About Us page on their website. This way, we convey one big aspect of the company identity and values – namely the Personal Services that they provide.
- The icons – yes, instead of texts like ” business address ” we replaced them with icons, recognizable in every language.
- The photo that we used on the website. So everybody instantly knows what Smart Catering does best.